Many people don’t know when it’s time to clean their dryer vents. If you notice any of the following signs, give our team a call. We’re here to help!
- Your clothes no longer feel dry at the end of a cycle.
- Clothing items feel unusually hot after being dried.
- There is obvious debris outside the dryer vent opening.
- It takes longer than 35 to 40 minutes for your clothing to dry.
- Your dryer room temperature is unusually high.
- Your dryer vents have not been cleaned or serviced in any way for more than a year.
Our professionals will take a closer look and perform any maintenance necessary to ensure your dryer is at its best while remaining safe to use. With more than 25 years of handyman experience, we are confident in our ability to help improve nearly all aspects of your home. No matter what the project or task may be, we are here to help.
Trustworthy, dedicated, and hard-working — that’s the Handyman Home Repair way. No matter what you need, we do it with a smile. We proudly serve Merrimack, Windham, Salem, Atkinson, Londonderry, Derry, Pelham, and other neighboring areas in New Hampshire. Get in touch today for assistance.
Dryer Vent Cleaning In Southern New Hampshire
When you need dryer vent cleaning services in Southern New Hampshire, you can count on Handyman Home Repair to provide you with professional and efficient services. We have more than 25 years of experience working in the home improvement industry, and we’re confident we can handle all of your vent cleaning needs. You can also rely on our team for a variety of other handyman services, like bathroom remodeling, carpentry, floor repair and installation, and kitchen maintenance and installation. We also specialize in power washing, window repair and replacement, door repair and installation, and more.